Join us and the Ladies that UX as we learn essential skills to collaborate effectively and present your work confidently.
As a professional UX designer, you spend a lot of time collaborating and communicating ideas to your team.
In this workshop, you’ll get hands-on experience presenting your work, giving & receiving feedback, and articulating your design decisions.
How you present your design is as (or more) important than the design itself. If you’re a new designer or bootcamp grad who wants to level up your career – you should join us!
What You’ll Learn
- How to confidently present your work to designers, stakeholders and other team members
- How to give and receive effective feedback
- How to communicate your design ideas clearly and concisely
What We’ll Work On
- Giving and receiving effective feedback through examples and hands-on activities
- Focusing your design presentations, and tailoring them to different audiences
- Using collaborative tools to facilitate design meetings, and build better products together
Who is this for?
UX Beginners who want to learn the fundamentals of presenting design work
Designers-in-Training who want to get experience with on-the-job communication & collaboration skills